Sunday, May 4, 2008

3 Years



May 6 is our Anniversary!
So here we are, celebrating our 3rd year of married life! Wow, its gone by so quickly We've had one beautiful baby, lived in Las Vegas and New Mexico (twice) and had lots of adventures together! I'm so thankful for my husband. He amazes me, teaches me, pushes me, and inspires me everyday. I'm not going to stand on my soap box and say that marriage is easy, because its not, its hard work. But it is rewarding and I'm so thankful that God brought me Jason as my partner. I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him!


3 comments:

Emily Genz said...

Congratulations you two! May God bless you on your special day!

Chip Lusko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesse Lusko said...

Becca I am jerk of a brother, I forgot! Congratulations I love you both and still feel honored to have been in your wedding!