Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Few New Tricks for the Fanclub


So Jaxon does a few mildly monumental new things. First he is embracing his boyhood by growling like a wild lion while attacking anything near him. His bottle, stuffed animals, my knee etc...
Also, he is working on standing with little assistance. All he needs is something to grab onto, and he stands himself up. He grabs hold of the side of his crib, the couch, or my fingers.
Sorry all the videos are sideways, I'll figure that out soon. But for now just tilt your head a little.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jax is really tearing you up. I just love looking up The House of Clay everyday to see what is new. The black and white photo of Jax looking over his shoulder is just fastastic. Love to you all. your sister Judy. xoxoxox Jax xoxoxoxo

Levi Lusko said...

I don't want to alarm you but there is a possibility that the boy has rabies. LOL

wow, what a vampire! I am a proud uncle.

jennie said...

i love it! he's crazy and i love it!

Chip Lusko said...

Actually, if you put your computer on its side, it looks normal. Jaxon gnawing on the knee made me laugh so much! At 3:15 AM, I need that.
Actually, I need some Ambien. Wait.
That didn't work out so well last time, when I fell in love with a plate of pasta.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.