Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Mime by any other name...

Bridget received mixed reactions from our choice of Halloween costume. I'm pretty sure I was the most amused by it. People were either equally amused, or horrified.

She doesn't say much (except for the occassional growl) so she was an excellent Mime. Yes I am a professional Makeup Artist. But even after I strapped her into her carseat, it was a tough job. Its possible some of the people giving me confused/concerned looks thought I dressed my baby girl up as Heath Ledger's most recent Joker from Batman, as the face painting ended up a bit on the messy side.




^Not Bridget

3 comments:

Levi Lusko said...

i have never been a prouder uncle. also this image will haunt my dreams forever.

Levi Lusko said...

i have never been a prouder uncle. also this image will haunt my dreams forever.

Chip Lusko said...

Thanks for clarifying this confusing issue.
I was concerned when Bridget broke character and whispered to me, 'Why so serious?'