Sunday, December 30, 2007

Jason's Birthday



Yesterday was Jason's 34th Birthday! To celebrate we got a babysitter (Grandma Sky) and went out. Jaxon and my mom had a great night bonding. To spend a few hours with Jaxon is to love him even more. Jason and I went to dinner at Yanni's and then to a movie. I will admit about 20 minutes into the movie I started thinking about our little guy and wished for the movie to end so we could go home to him! I knew he was in good hands since my mom has done this 5 times. Jason and I enjoyed our time alone and had a great night!

3 comments:

Levi Lusko said...

Happy birthday Jason! I know exactly how that is, we had to cut out on the end of the movie on our first date after alivia bcuz the baby sitter couldnt quiet her.

jennie said...

Happy birthday Jason! Hope you guys had a great night out. Becca you look amazing...seriously, I can't even tell you had a baby almost a month ago.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jason! Becca, you look gorgeous and Jaxon is so adorable! What a beautiful family! Love, Emily