Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Spit up

So, today my precious son "spit up" all down into my sleeve. It was a magical moment. If you would have asked me a month ago how I would have handled this, I would have probably answered by gagging. (mostly because of the constant "morning sickness" I was plagued by)
But really, I've had a pretty weak stomach most of my life and a low tolerance for anything even remotely gross. Even certain words can make me gag.
Its strange how becoming a mother instantly makes you tough. I wasn't grossed as the wetness dribbled down my arm. I was amused. I even almost found it cute.

2 comments:

jennie said...

spoken by a true mother... that's really funny, mostly because yesterday Lenya spit up and it went all the down my shirt...our kids are out to get us :)

Anonymous said...

youre so tough!and to think i used to not share milk with you while eating cookies