Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The pee pee tee-pee

For those of you that don't know or only have girls and haven't experienced the art and science of changing a little boy's diaper, I will explain. You see it takes much skill and concentration. Its not a walk in the park, you have to get in and get out or you risk being shot at. Letting your guard down isn't an option. It all happens so fast with little or no warning.
So, I have recently invested in a security measure of sorts. The bulletproof vest of the baby world. The pee pee tee-pee. Thats not to say I'm invincible but I you can sleep better at night knowing I'm protected.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you've been shot at, it sounds like. One of the joys of parenthood. That terrible. hehe can't help but giggle. I've been having trouble for the last week getting on the house of Clay web page, and finally got on today. Let me tell you I was having Jaxon WITHDRAWS. I was FREAKING OUT not being able to get on and see all of you, and read your blogs. It's so wonderful you have such a great sister to give you a hand. Love you all HUGS AND KISSES Judy :)

jennie said...

I was wondering how you were surviving such warfare...what an amazing invention...too bad i'll probably never get to use such things

Anonymous said...

very funny

Jesse Lusko said...

I'm glad you are safe from being blinded by scalding pee pee. However I don't this picture should be out in public.