Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Delightful, Delicious, De-Lovely!


Today was pretty much an amazing day. I never take Tuesdays off, so it was something new. The weather was wonderful, so Jax and I went for a long leisurely walk. Delightful!
First went to meet Jason for lunch at the miracle that is Dion's. Then to Ben and Jerry's for FREE CONE DAY!!! We met Crazy Uncle Jesse there and opted for a cone of "Whirled Peace."




(Jaxon did have a taste. Hey, I want my boy to appreciate the finer things in life which of course includes ice cream) Delicious! Last, we strolled to the park, laid out a blanket and took a nap under a tree. De-Lovely! We were pretty wiped out from our big adventure, but it was great!

2 comments:

Jesse Lusko said...

So glad I was able to be apart of it! Too bad the creepy science teacher didn't make the blog, though.

Levi Lusko said...

ahhh crap, i wish I could have joined you on that magical mystery tour in person instead of just on the phone. I love jaxon eating ice cream. muy bien