Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cookie Monster

In honor of spring, Jaxon and I did some serious Spring Cleaning today. Then to reward ourselves, we baked cookies. Jaxon perched on the kitchen counter in his chair, watched my every move with glee. At one point I couldn't resist but put a little icing on his lip and watching him lick it off curiously. After that, whenever I turned towards him while frosting the cookies, he would flail his arms and legs in the air while laughing madly. Trying to get my attention I assume, so he could get another taste of the delicious sugary goodness. And so it begins.









2 comments:

Jesse Lusko said...

I love that your relationship w/ Jaxon is kind of like my relationship with my Heidi, I put frosting on her lip sometimes too.

jennie said...

what great quality time, and i love that jaxon has a sweet tooth at 4 months even though he doesn't even have one yet...so adorable!