Tuesday, October 28, 2008

23 years is a long time

I have known Emily (Schuur) Genz since I was 5. That is a very long time to know a person. Other than my parents and brothers, no one else in my life fits that bill. Basically I ate paste with her, I learned to ride a bike with her, got braces with her, went to slumber parties with her, and I started liking boys with her. You get the picture. She was in my wedding and I in hers, and now we finally got to hang out with our babies. To quote Willie Nelson, and then Dave Matthews ;-)"Ain't it funny how time slips away?"



2 comments:

Emily Genz said...

Thanks for putting these great pictures of us up!=) I am so blessed to have you in my life. I can't believe it has been 23 years . . .WOW! Love ya!

jennie said...

what an awesome and rare friendship you girls have! that's so so cool!