Friday, February 29, 2008

The word for Today is B*A*L*A*N*C*E

So I am officially back at work. Juggling a career, a husband and a baby. It has been pulling at my heart strings leaving the little guy, and I am cherishing every moment that I AM with him. I am happy to be at work, and I love my job which not everyone can say. But its harder than I thought. Granted this is the first week, and I'm sure things will tone down a little bit once I get my routine.
Leaving the house this morning took me 3 trips to the car. 1 for my things, 1 for Jaxon's things (diaper bag, breast pump etc) and 1 for the baby himself! I'm jumping back into work at a pretty challenging time, the store's first inventory. I just got home from an unplanned 10 hour work day. Thank God that we have family near by that can help and that I have such a capable husband who can fill in when needed!

3 comments:

Levi Lusko said...

wow, tough. Proud of you. Keep it up the becca bird!!

jennie said...

i'm proud of you too, and it seems like you're doing an awesome job...you're a great mom, and you do it with flare :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful,glamorous new mom! Move over Marilyn! (Or i should say roll over)
-Mom