Thursday, November 13, 2008

Preach it Dad


My Dad taught the Wednesday night service at Calvary this week. I feel like a proud parent bragging but he really brought his "A" game. I like watching my Dad teach especially lately. His sense of humor has ripened nicely. Most people are a little intimidated by him at first, because he is pretty direct and usually a little distracted.
(which typically means he isn't looking right at you unless you REALLY get his attention)
He taught on the future of the Church in America last night. I found it to be poignant, convicting, and just funny enough to keep your attention the whole time. Kudos Dad.
To check it out yourself click here

(And yes I stole that picture from the church website. Does God frown on things like that?)

1 comment:

Chip Lusko said...

direct and distracted? Moi?

you are mistaking the mental toll of raising levi and daniel.... that is called being DRIVEN to distraction.